Its that time of the month where I collect all my beauty trash and let you know what I thought about the products I finished up over the month. I have a good amount of products this month and a few makeup ones to! I am trashing a few products as I mentioned in my Finish 5 By Fall Finale, I am unsure how old they are and I just really do not like them.
Here is the picture of all my trash for the month of September!
I am so impressed with all the products I managed to use up last month! A few of them were like the neverending products though. Lets start with the back row and move forward.
- Nars Pro Prime Pro Refining Primer - On one of my trips into Sephora the SA made me up a sample of this primer to try, and I really liked it. I didn't really notice any pore minimizing but it did seem to help keep the oils down somewhat. Repurchase? This is on my list to pick up once I get through my backlog.
- Murad Clarifying Toner - Another sample from Sephora, it was ok. NOthing special though. Repurchase? No
- Cotton Pads (100ct) - I seem to be going through these quicker than usual lately. I pick these up at Dollarama, they work well enough for removing polish and applying toner. Repurchase? Always
- Jergens Shea Butter - I am not sure where I got this sample. It was way to small to even use everywhere once! I didn't find it was very moisturizing though. Repurchase? No
- Bath & Body Works Fresh Brazil Citrus - When I first opened this lotion I loved the smell of it, it is so fresh and clean smelling. I quickly got tired of the scent though. I find this to be a decent moisturizer and bonus points for coming in a squeeze tube! Repurchase? Not in this scent.
- Kirkland Daily Facial Towelettes - I use these every night and when I do swatches. I have at least a pack of these in every empties! Repurchase? Always
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup - This was in my Finish 5 By Fall challenge, it is now what I call done. It just sprays out dribbles. Repurchase? Not while my skin is oily, but if you have normal to dry it is a great liquid foundation.
- Yes to Grapefruit Correct & Repair dark circle correcting eye cream - This was one of the neverending products. I picked this up in the early Spring and have just now finished it. I used this in the morning and it worked great under makeup. I didn't notice any reduction in my under eye circles though. This also smelled a little funny since I bought it. Repurchase? I don't think so, the smell bothered me so I am on the hunt for a new day time eye cream. Any suggestions?
- Bath & Body Works Blue Water Cove Foaming Hand Soap - My family seems to enjoy the Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps, they don't dry out my hands and they smell good. Repurchase? I always buy these when they are on sale, so yes!
- Origins Ginseng Eye Cream - Another Sephora sample. When I finished my Yes to Grapefruit I went into Sephora to get a few samples of eye creams to try. This seemed like an ok eye cream, nothing special though. It was a little to moisturizing for me though, I ended up with a couple small white dots under my eyes. Repurchase? I dont think so
- dr Brandt Pores No More pore refining primer - I believe I got this in an Ipsy bag last year? This was also a neverending sample! I liked this primer ok, it did seem to fill in my pores but it didn't seem to last my whole work day though. I would notice around the 8-9 hour mark that I would start getting the dreaded little dots o ffoundation. Repurchase? I doubt it, I liked the Nars one better.
- Gilchrist & Soames Spa THerapy Relaxing Sea Fennel Body Lotion - This came in my Birchbox, I did not find this lotion did much of anything. If anything my skin felt drier than before I put it on. Repurchase? No
- EOS Hand Lotion - I think this was in the Melon scent. I loved the smell of this, I just wish it did a better job of moisturizing my hands. I found that I needed to reapply this within an hour, which really isn't that long. I do really like the packaging of this hand lotion, it was easy to find in my purse and easy enough to squeeze out. Repurchase? No
- Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara - I am not sure where I got this one...I tried it a few times and it smudged within an hour! I put it on at 630 am and when I went into the washroom at work at 8, it looked like I had slept in my mascara! It was smudged all under my eyes. Repurchase? NO!
- Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthner - This I am not quite finished with but it is close enough to me. It has gotten really thick and just to little left in the bottle to get out anymore. I didn't really notice to much difference while I used this, but my nails are fairly strong to begin with. Repurchase? NOt at this time, I do still have a mini to use up.
- Lush Ayesha Fresh Face Mask - This was the mask my sister and I decided to try out last month. It made my skin feel really soft after using this but the scent is way to strong! We didn't notice it in the store but did really notice it at home.. My husband even commented that it smelled really strong. I am not sure what the scent is but it just kind of sticks at the back of your throat.
- Stila Lip Glaze in Orchard - This was also in my FInish 5 By Fall challange. Lets just say I realized why it had been sitting around! Repurchase? NO, but I am curious about the non glittery ones!
- Rimmel Match Perfection Conccealer - Another 5 by Fall challange item! This may have expired, I know that quite a few people really like this concealer but on me it just seemed to crease. Repurchase? No
- Hourglass FemmeRouge Velvet Lip Creme in Grace - This was a 100 point perk from Sephora in the late winter I think. I liked this lipstick ok, it was really nothing special to me, especially for the $35 CAD price tag. I didn't find it lasted as long as Mac or Nars for me. The color was really nice though, a peachy beige nude on me. Repurchase? I doubt it, there are other brands I perfer more.
- Bite Beauty BB For Lips in Tawny - OMG I finished a full size lip product! This was in the Bite Beauty set I picked up shortly after Christmas. It has a sheer wash of color, that just gave your lips a little something. It was vary moisturizing and felt great on the lips. The color did not last long at all though! But I used it more as lip balm than anything else. At $28 CAD for a tube it is a little pricey for a lip balm though! Repurchase? I doubt it but I wouldn't say no to it being in another set!
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs sample perfume- I am on a mission to use up the samples of perfume I have. I really like this scent and have actually purchased a mini of it. Repurchase? Already have.
I am quite impressed with having used up so many products this past month! I did give up an a few but not without having given them a fair shot. I will hopefully be able to get through a few more samples over the month of October, and maybe even a full size! Have you finished a lip product? Did you have a good month for finishing up products? Let me know!