Even though February is a short month I managed to go through quite a few products. So here is a trip through my trash for the month. I think that's a good amount of trash for the short month!
I'll start it off with hair care.
- Pantene Original Fresh Dry Shampoo - I liked this dry shampoo quite a bit. It livened up my hair and soaked up any oil and was not wet feeling going on. I am not sure if I got a faulty bottle, the bottle is still half full but the noozle is broken. Repurchase?-I may try it again as it was under $4(CAD) and I liked it.
- Pantene Pro-V Cleansing Conditioner - This is what I use in the middle of the week to 'wash' my hair. It takes about 3 pumps for my hair (Middle of my back, ATM). This bottle lasted forever as I only use it once a week. Smells clean and does the job. Repurchase? - Already have a new one in my shower! I would like to try a different type but this is the only type I can find right now besides WEN.
- Dove Pure Care Hair Oil - I got this in an Ipsy bag a while ago. This smelled like baby powder which isn't to bad, I can think of worse smelling things! I used it after I got out of the shower on my ends. It seemed to smooth them out and it did not look like I had a ton of flyaways. Repurchase? - I may, I liked it but I have quite a few other hair oils that I have received samples of to get through first.
Next up is body care.
- Garnier Moister Renew - I can not remember when I got this lotion. I have tried to find it but I can't, so that would lead me to believe that it has been discontinued. I did not use this on my face but instead used it on my arms where I have Keratosis Pilaris. This stuff really helped the bumps to go down! Repurchase - Definitely, if I can find it again.
- Intuition Renewing Moisture - Its my choice of razor. What can I say about this, it makes shaving at 515 am so much easier as you don't have to use shaving cream as well so its a time saver for me. Repurchase? - I buy these as Costco for under $30 (CAD) for a twelve pack so I have quite a few more already.
- The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter - I picked this up thinking it would be a great size to keep with me at work. It was a great size but I wasn't a fan of this one. It seemed really greasy to me and took forever to sink in. It did moisturize well though, just not practical for at work. Repurchase? - Not this one but I have already picked up another scent.
- The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter - I really liked this body butter. It didn't take long to soak in and the tub lasts forever! The smell was pretty good as well. Repurchase?- I would definitely repurchase this one, but only after I get through some of the other lotions clogging up my bathroom.
- Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Mask - This was the first peel off mask I have ever tried. It was ok but my face was a little red for a day after this. Repurchase? - I may try another type of peel off mask but probably not this one again.
- GlamGlow Brightmud Eye Treatment - I received 2 of these samples in my Ipsy bag last month. I use 1 'bubble' for both eyes and find that is more than enough. I really liked this, it seemed to really hydrate my undereyes and make the circles a little less noticeable for a day or so. Repurchase? - I am not sure if I would repurchase these or not. They work for a short amount of time but the cost, $76 (CAD) for 24(for me anyway) treatments s a bit steep.
- Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head - I love my Clarisonic! I use mine only once a day at night so I find a brush head is good for about 4 months for me. This gets the last little bit of makeup and grime off my face before bed. Repurchase? - I buy these in 4 packs, or at least I did. So I have my last one out of the pack on right now. I think I am going to try the delicate head next time.
- Kirkland Moistened Face Towelettes - I use these at night before I use my Clarisonic to get most of my makeup off first. They do a fine enough job for me at a great price. Another Costco buy. Repurchase? - Like I said, I buy these at Costco so I still have a pack or two left but yes I will buy more when needed.
- Lush Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask - This was the first face mask I tried from Lush. I really liked this mask a lot. I would put it on and leave it on for 10-20 min, than rinse off. It was a great exfoliator as well. Seemed not to bad, and lasted for a month. Not bad for $6! Repurchase? - I definitely want to try out more masks from Lush and I would not be opposed to picking this one up again.
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar - This was a sample I received on top of a bottle of Purity Face Wash. It was a great night time cream. A bit of a perfumey smell but really thick, hence the night cream. My face felt moisturized and not tight. Repurchase? - I'm not sure I would repurchase this as I am trying out a new night cream that I have high hopes for at the moment.
- Origins Checks & Balances Frothy Face Wash(sample) - I got this sample on a trip into Sephora. It smelled really fresh and was a very gentle exfoliate for the morning. Repurchase? - I think I may get this one, once I finish up the rest of the sample/deluxe samples hanging around in my bathroom, as it was great for washing my face in the morning.
- Murad AHA/BHA Cleanser (sample) - I also received this on the same trip into Sephora, it must have been get rid of cleansers day! This was an OK face wash, bit I preferred the Origins one better. Repurchase? - I doubt it.
And lastly, Makeup!
- Nars Pro Prime Oil Free Primer (sample)- I got this sample when I went into get color IQ done to get a new foundation and this is what the SA recommended for me. I really liked this primer a lot. It seemed to help some of my other foundations last longer but the Estee Lauder doesn't seem to really need it. Repurchase? - I think I may pick this up during Sephora's next sale as I really did like it.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 2C3-Fresco (sample) - I got his sample with the previous one. I loved this so much I bought it within a week. I am still loving it to! Repurchase - Probably this stuff is awesome! Especially if you have oily/combo skin. I am not sure how it would be on dry skin, I'll let you know if mine goes back to being dry!
- Marc Jacobs Lip Lock Moisture Balm (deluxe sample)- I got this sample in the fall? I think? Anyway I had lost it in the sample pile...I found it in January when i came down with a fairly bad cold and had horrible dry lips. This was small enough to keep with me at work and use constantly. Repurchase? - I am not sure if I am ready to spend $30 for a tube of lip balm, but I might if my lips get that dry again it was great for during the day.
And there you have it. My trash for the month of February. I felt I was able to get through quite a bit of stuff. How do you feel about me showing samples? Would you rather I didn't show those? Did you use up anything good, or get a great sample from somewhere? Let me know.