I ordered this during the Sephora 15% off sale and am glad I did. It is regularly $118 CAd(value of $357), but during the sale I picked it up for $113.34 including taxes. To me that is a great value. In the kit you receive 21 products, 4 being full size products. The others though are a good size, there should be enough uses for me to decide if they are worth the splurge or not. And can we just take a minute to look at the inside of the box?! This is not your regular cheap box! It is fairly heavy duty cardboard with I think a magnetic closure! I can definitley see me reusing this box. There were quite a few products in this set that I have been interested in trying and this seemed like a good way to try quite a bit at once. Like the Sephora Favorities collection I picked up before Christmas I will try to write quick reviews as I try the various products. Which reminds me I have got to get on that for the last one!
On to what was in the Sephora Favorites - Beauty Closet :
- Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm - this is 7mL but it is quite a good size for a sample eye cream. I will try this out next once what I have is done.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - this is 2.5mL, I may end up using this one till its gone as I won't be able to see what color it is....
- Ardensy Inn Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner in Gold - 1.2g, full size product. Gold is not a color I would have picked up for myself but I think I will give this a try, the swatches felt so smooth.
- bareMinerals Mini Ready Touch Up Veil - this is as the name implies a sample size with 4.5g of product. For me I think it will be a great size to try this out, I have the Mineral Veil in loose form and I am not a fan of loose powders.
- beautyblender micro mini - I already have one of these that was in a variety pack I picked up at IMATS in the fall, I have recently started using this to blend out concealer under my eye and I love it! It's the perfect size for this.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal - 10mL, but I don't think you would need more than this! It is very pigment so a little will go along way.
- Bite Beauty BB for lips in Flush - this is a very tiny one at 1.15g, I got a full size one in my other Favorites set and I am just now getting near done.
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Eau de Parfum Rollerball - at 7mL I think this is a good size for carrying around in your purse, also its just enough to figure out if I will like it!
- Formula X Nail Color in Fahrenheit - full size at 12mL. Why do they always put red in the kits? I would have liked to get a nice Spring color.
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - at 8.95mL this is just slightly smaller than the travel size you can get from Sephora. This is one of the things I really wanted to try.
- Josie Maran Cosmetics 100% Pure Argan Oil - 5mL, this seems to also be in a lot of the sample packs. I have not really figured out oils yet but I am working on it.
- Julep FREEDOM Polymer Top Coat - 3mL I will give this a go maybe this week when I do my nails and see how it holds up against the Seche Vite.
- Lancôme Paris Lip Lover 355 Framboise Etoile - 3mL another tiny lip sample but really who finishes a lip product besides a balm?! Wanted to try these.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Nude - 1oz a great size! I think this will be great for summer.
- Living Proof Prime Style Extender - 1oz another good sample size to try.
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum - 15mL, a good trial size to see if it plays well with my skin
- Sephora Collection Colorful mono eyeshadow in #32 Pop Idol - full size and a very pretty color if a little outside of my neutral loving ways!
- Smashbox Cosmetics Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35 in Light/Medium - this was also in the older Favorites but this sample is tiny, still I will be able to get a few uses out of it.
- Stila Cosmetics Convertible Color in Peony - 2.2g I have always wanted to try these blush/lip hybrids but have not wanted to spend the money in case I didn't like it so I am glad it was included in this kits, and in such a great color!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess - 3.2 g, a very generous sample size of this, this is the shimmery one. I really wish they would have different names for their bronzer as they are not all the same!
- Too Faced Cosmetics Better Than Sex Mascara - 4.8 g the usual sample size of this mascara. This mascara seems to come in a lot of kits and I like what it does for my lashes but it seems to smudge on me.
And there is what is including in the new Sephora Favorites Beauty Closet for Spring. There are quite a few new to me products in here and I am excited to give them a try and let you know how they worked out for me. I think this is a great value if you are wanted to try out quite a few different products or need some travel sizes of your favorites! Do you already have some favorites from this kit? Were you able to pick up this during the Sephora spring sale?