Well it's that time of the month where I get to get rid of the trash I have been saving for the month! I managed to finish quite a few products this past month which always makes me happy!
First up bath and body care :
- Nivea happy time shower cream - I really like this body wash and usually have a back up on hand but I am not going to buy anymore until I get rid of the others I have that are taking up space in my bathroom. This smells so fresh and doesn't dry out my skin. Repurchase? Yes as soon as I use up others I have.
- Pantene Weekly Deep Cleanse Shampoo - I use this once a week to get rid of any buildup I have in my hair. I usually only wash my hair 2-3 times a week and this is my 'Sunday' shampoo. Repurchase? Yes, I was hoping to try out the Neutrogena one but have not found it yet.
- Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies - I started taking these trying to get my hair to grow faster so I could hurry up and get it cut off! I know that sounds like an oxymoron but I have been growing my hair for awhile with the purpose of donating it. And these tasted really good as well! Repurchase? Yes I already have!
- Onyx Professional Nail Polish Remover - I picked this up at Walmart quite awhile ago and I really liked it. I liked that you could knock it over and not have a huge mess as well! It worked quite well at removing polish, inccluding glitter! Repurchase? I would love to if Walmart ever has it in stock when I stop by there. Until than I will just refill this bottle as I have already had an accident with the remover I picked up when I ran out of this one.
- BWC facial cleanser - I received this in an Ipsy bag a while ago. This was a great size sample as it lasted quite a long time. It seemed to do an ok job, I only used this in the morning in the shower when I washed my face. Repurchase? I doubt it, I have not really been able to find many products locally that I got in Ipsy and it didn't 'wow' me.
- Schick Intuition Advanced Moisture cartridge - I love using these razors! They are so easy, no messing around with a razor and shaving cream just wet it and go! Repurchase? Always!
Skin care :
- GlamGlow Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment - I got this sample quite awhile ago but as with most samples promptly forgot about it...Do you do that? Once I remembered about it and tried it I still can't figure out what all the hype is about? It was an ok mask but nothing great. I actually like a Glamglow like mask that I make myself much better. Repurchase? No it just didn't wow me.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - I received this in a gift with purchase I think? I think it would be great for someone with dry skin as I used it when I got the odd dry patch this past winter. Repurchase? I will if my skin reverts back to dry again.
- Marcelle Ideal Skin Perfector Complete Daily Corrector - I received a few samples of this and actually only tried it twice...It wasn't bad but I didn't find it played well with my foundation, it almost seemed to make it break up. I will try it again without any foundation on and see how it is for those lazy makeup days. Repurchase? I am unsure at this time, will try it out a few different ways over the next month.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - I have had this sample for probably to long. I really liked it when I first opened it but now it seems to be smudging on me? I am thinking it might just be old and I do have a few more sample sizes of this to try again with. Repurchase? Not in the near future, I have A LOT of mascara samples to get through before I can even think of buying one!
- Wet n Wild Mega Clear Brow and Lash Mascara - I know this isn't empty but just looking at it is gross! I hate it when they get like that. This was ok, nothing spectacular it seemed to make my brows itchy whenever I used it lately. Maybe it's old now to? Repurchase? Maybe I have a few others to get through before buying more of this as well.
That's all for my trash for the month. Not to bad, I was quite happy with what I was able to finish up. I am trying to get through the back log of samples and 'extras that I have piling up so I will probably have quite a few samples in the next few months. I like getting samples but often forget about them and don't use them. I am going to try to make it a point of using up a lot of them, including perfume samples. i find that a lot of the time you can get quite a few uses out of some samples so you can get a good idea of whether or not you like them.
Do you have a lot of samples taking over your house? How do you remember to use them?!