Sorry this is up so late, I don't know what has been going on with this subscription service! This was my second box and I received it near the end of April. I don't think most get theirs that late. I have already received tracking info for my May box so maybe it was just a glitch for my first 2 boxes? Anyway it was a beautiful box when it did arrive!
Birchbox + Rifle Paper Co., April 2015
I was lucky enough to receive the Rifle Paper Co. box! The box is so beautiful and springy looking. I plan on using this box for something. I feel like I received a good mix of products this month.
In this months box I received :
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash - this may be a sample size but I still am happy with it. I find that this mascara doesn't smudge on me so that's a bonus. I also find that I can get away without curling my lashes when I use this mascara. I used 100 points at Sephora to get a sample of this one and I really like it so I was happy to get another one!
- Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter Highlighter - I have never received anything from this company so it a new to me product and company! This is a really pretty champagne highlighter that I can see me using in the coming months. It has a brush applicator with I think will make it fairly easy to apply? Or at least I hope so!
- Mèreadesso All-in_One Moisturizer - I have also never heard about this company before so it will be nice to try it out. This is also one of those samples that you can reseal. I think that if you are going to give out 'foil' packet samples that if they can be resealed it is much better as than you can use it for longer than just one time. This moisturizer is supposed to be cream, serum, eye cream, toner, and primer! I will give this a try and see if it is as good as my Embryolisse!
- Not Soap, Radio Bathing with Sharks Body Wash - This is another company I have not heard about before. I can always use more body wash, and i like trying new things out! I will give this a try once I use up the other sample size body wash that's in my shower...
- Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream - This is a sample that I have heard other people rave about! I don't use shave cream so I will pass this on to either my husband or daughter and get them to report back on how they like it!
I feel like I received a well rounded box this month, a little something for all body parts! I also will have the chance to try out a few new to me products which is the reason for getting subscription boxes to me! All in all I am really happy with my second Birchbox and am still happy I switched even though I haven't received many makeup samples I am more than OK with that! I have so many samples of makeup that I can't see myself ever using them all so I am happy to be getting a variety of products!
Did you get the Rifle Paper Co. box last month? What do you do with your empty Birchboxes?