My husband is such a great guy! He sent me the link for this box in the beginning of April and asked me if I wanted it/was it a good deal? The price for this box is $9 CAD +HST which equals out to $10.17. Of course I said yes I wanted it! It had the Clump Crusher Mascara which I have never tried (I know, how can I have not tried this mascara?!) and have been wanting to try. So I promptly put the order in and than forgot about it. I received tracking for this on April 30 which was earlier than the expected ship date of May 15 I think it was. It arrived on May 1, that's pretty good for Canada Post!
In the box I received :
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black - Full size! I finally have this mascara at home so I will be trying this out once I get through the ones I have open atm.
- Covergirl Colorlicious Lipstick in Caramel Kiss 240 - Full size again! I have not tried any lipsticks from Covergirl either so know I can. This is a light nude peachy color which I have nothing like. It seems that it may be a tad frosty though?
- Pantene Expert Advanced Keratin Repair Split End Fuser - Full Size! This is not something I am in need of atm as I just recently got my hair cut for Cancer to donate, so no split ends here! I am sure my daughter will use this though!
- Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash - Sample size. This is a nice size to be able to try out. I will put this in the queue to be used along with all the other ones!
- Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex - 2 sample size. I am willing to give anything a shot!
- Clairol Nice 'n Easy coupon - a coupon for a free box of Clairol hair color up to a $16 value. I don't color my hair so this will be going to my mother in law.
And that's what was in the Flare Classic Beauty box. It is still available on the TopBox website under gifts. I think this was well worth the 10.17 I paid for it. There is also a Flare Fearless Beauty box available for the same price with a few different products in it. Have you ever gotten one of the Topbox Beauty boxes before? What did you think? I will be keeping my eye out for anymore of these as I think its a pretty good value.