I recieved the May Birchbox collab with Cupcakes and Cashmere. I will definietly reuse this box for something, I love the colors on the box. This is my third Birchbox and I am still for the most part enjoying it. I think that I will keep this subscription for at least another 3 months, that wway I will have given it a 6 month trial. Birchbox is still kind of new to Canada, it started shipping to Canada in December. I still see a pretty big difference in the American boxes compared to the Canadian ones. I hope that soon they will start to have the same boxes for both! There have been a few American boxes I have seen that are really good!
In my May Birchbox I received -
- Gilchrist & Soames-Spa Therapy Body Wash-Infused with marine extracts, this gentle wash leaves skin hydrated and freshly scented. Another body wash, this is the third time I have received a body wash from Birchbox, I will try this out when it comes up after the others waiting to be used.
- BeeKind-Body Lotion-Made with honey and organic chamomile, this yummy UK fave sinks in to restore skin. I use this size of sample as a hand lotion that I keep on my desk at work, this was OK it had a strong lemony scent?
- Number 4-Non-Aerosol Hairspray-Earth-friendly, botanical-rich spray that gives you flexible hold and nourishes strands. This to will go in line to be tried out!
- Raw Spirit Fragrances-Desert Blush-Sophisticated floral scent perfect for outdoor afternoons and breezy spring evenings. I hope that Birchbox does not start to send out a lot of these little perfume samples as part of the boxes. This one says that part of the proceeds will support sustainable indigenous Australian agricultural projects. The scent is not for me though.
- LAQA & Co.-Sheer Lip Lube Pencil-A high-gloss, semisheer lip color that's perfect for spring. I think the color I received was Menatour? It is a purple color and I will try it out, but it is not a color I would have picked out myself.
That is what I received in my May Birchbox, 3 things I will definitely use (even though they really are not that exciting!), 1 I will at least try, and 1 that is not for me. Not to bad for a monthly subscription box.
Do you get Birchbox? How are you liking it?