I was contemplating picking up the new for summer Sephora Favorites - Bronze Bares All set when I first saw it on Sephora.ca. I really wanted to try out the Becca, Too Faced, and Sephora Eye Pencil. When I finally decided to order it it was out of stock(I just checked and it is back in stock online!). I was in my local Sephora store though and they had a few of these on the shelves so I grabbed one! I think this kit is such a great deal, I paid $47 CAD for this and you get 2 full size products, the sample sizes are fairly generous as well. The 2 full size products almost pay for the price of the box!
I love the attention to detail inside the box, the beach scene is perfect and goes well with the contents of the box.
The contents of the Sephora Favorites - Bronze Bares All kit are -
- Becca-Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal - I have wanted to try out this highlighter for forever, but my Sephora doesn't carry it in store and I didn't want to buy it online and not like it. Plus this is a very generous sample size that I can see lasting quite along time.
- Bite Beauty-High Pigment Pencil in Madeira - This is a great nude pink color and I really like the Bite Beauty brand.
- Formula X nail color in Evocative - This is a nice medium nude color that I can definitely see me wearing.
- Nars Cosmetics-Lip gloss in Supervixen - This is a full size lip gloss! This is a very glittery nude color. I am unsure if I will use this color but it is a great way to try out the formula.
- Sephora Collection-Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear in #14 Cocoa-Shimmer - This is the other full size product. I prefer to wear brown eye liners as I find that black just kind of looks a bit stark on me. It boosts 12 HR wear and I will let you know if it lasts for my 12 HR workday!
- Tarte-The Sculptor Face Slenderizer in Park Ave Princess - I wanted to try this when it came out but have never tried creme/pencil contour things. I am quite happy this was included in the kit as now I can try it out.
- Too Faced Cosmetics-Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - A decent sized sample size. I have never tried any of Too Faced face products before but have always wanted to try this one out, I was planning on giving this a closer look once I came close to finishing at least one of my others! Now I don't have to wait!
- Urban Decay-Split Pan Eyeshadow in Half-Baked/Twice Baked - This is the size of a single shadow from Urban Decay, does that count as another full-size product? I love Urban Decays shadows! I am always happy with getting this brand in any favorites kit!
The above are swatches form the kit, taken in natural light outside. The Tarte Sculptor really doesn't look quite that orange in person! In the kit you get 8 products 2(3) full size products. I am looking forward to trying out 7 of the 8, with the 8th I am just unsure of the color (Nars). I would say that that is pretty good for a prepackaged kit.
Have you picked up this favorites box? What would you be most interested in trying out?