Yesterday I was doing my daily check of Sephora's site to see if either of my 2 exemptions for my my no/low-buy were available to Canadians yet (FYI, they are not) and I spotted this set on the Rewards page. I saw it and thought 'I NEED that, it's to good of a deal!' My only problem is that in order to redeem for a point perk you have to buy something, being on a makeup no/low-buy made that kind of hard! I remembered that I had been looking at brush cleansers for my Sigma F80 Kabuki Foundation brush that I am having a hard time getting clean lately. I have been looking at the Mac brush cleanser as well as the one from Sephora. I had thought that I would wait until Imats to see what I could get there as well, but when I saw the point perk I decided to just go and grab a small size of the Sephora one. It was $10.50 CAD + tax for 2 oz, I figure I can always use that bottle to refill from a bigger bottle when I get one. I will let you know how it ends up doing for spot cleaning my brushes in between regular cleaning. I was also thinking on doing a comparison post once I get another brand, would that interest you at all?
With that in mind off I went to grab them.
In the Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution 500 Point Perk you get -
- Clarisonic-Radiance Brush Head
- Clarisonic-Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution Skin Illuminating Cleanser (1 oz)
- Clarisonic-Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution Skin Renewing Peel Wash (1 oz)
- Clarisonic-Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution Brightening Activator Serum (0.14 oz)
Our complete solution to help reduce the appearance of dark spots for more radiant, even and youthful looking skin.
Inside the box you get a card with the suggested usage:
AM Regimen-Every Morning
- Apply Skin Illuminating Cleanser directly to the skin's surface. Cleanse in a circular motion with a wet Clarisonic Radiance Brush Head on speed 1. Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply 2 pumps of the Brightening Activator Serum to face, neck and décolleté following cleansing. Follow with a broad spectrum sunscreen.
M Regimen-Every Evening
- Apply the Skin Renewing Peel Wash directly to the skin's surface. Cleanse in a circular motion with a wet Clarisonic Radiance Brush Head on speed 3. Rinse thoroughly. Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
- Apply 2 pumps of the Brightening Activator Serum to face, neck and décolleté following cleansing.
I won't be starting to use this kit for another couple of months as I just changed my brush head at the beginning of the month but I still wanted to let you know of this great deal before it was sold out. I looked on Sephora's website and found a kit that has the Radiance brush head and the same size of the Peel Wash for $34 CAD. To me that made the point perk almost have a dollar value to me! Will you be going to cash in some points for this point perk? What are your favorite things to get with points? Do you think I blew it on the no/low-buy already?(I hope not!)