I am quite happy with the amount of products I went through in June. 2 of the products in this picture aren't empty but they just didn't work for me. In a way I am sorry to have finished the 2 face scrubs but I have since found out that they both contain the dreaded plastics beads. Quite a few of these products are repeats so I wont bore you with to much to say about them.
On to the trash:
- Clinique 7 day Scrub Cream-I liked this product ok, it was a little to rough though. I have since found out that this contains plastic beads, so its on the no no list. Repurchase? No
- Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish-Sadly this also contains the plastic beads. I really liked this and was going to buy a full size, it was not to rough just did its job. Repurchase? No
- 2 Kirkland Daily Facial Towelettes-For some reason I ended up pulling 2 travel size packages out this month. These are in pretty much every empty, and if they are not it means someone through it out by accident. Repurchase? Always
- The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner-I picked this up when I ran out of the Clinique one I had and wanted to try something new. Sadly I tried several times, with time in between, to use this toner but it broke me out each time. This isn't empty but I will pass it on to someone else. Repurchase? No
- Cotton Pads- I pick these up at Dollarama for a dollar for 100! I use these all the time to remove polish. Repurchase? Always
- Bath and BodyWorks Pomegranate Peony Foaming Hand Soap- I really enjoy Bath and BodyWorks foaming hand soaps and stock up whenever they go on sale. I didn't mind this one but I am not so sure my husband and son liked it. Repurchase? Always, just maybe not this scent
- Maple Leaf Nail Stickers-My sister and I split this package of 10 nail stickers that she found at Dollarama. I used my half for my easy Canada Day nail art post. Repurchase? If I can find more!
- Olay Body Wash-I received this in my Flare Top Box that my husband pointed out to me. It was an OK body wash, didn't dry out my skin, but it had a very flowery scent. Repurchase? Not in this scent.
- Not Soap Radio-Bathing with sharks-This is another sample body wash that I received in my April Birchbox. I actually really liked this body wash. It lathered great and smelled great. Repurchase? Maybe
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes-I really like this mascara a lot, it rarely smudges on me and makes my lashes look great. Repurchase? Maybe, once I get through my backlog of mascaras..
- Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume-I have so many samples of perfume that I am trying to get through so I can find fragrances that I like. I have probably another 20 more to try out. I usually pick out one perfume sample when I place a Sephora order so I can try different one for about a week to see if I really like the smell on me or not. Repurchase? This one is definitely high on my list.
- Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head-This was the last of my 4 pack I picked up quite a while ago. I have since picked up a 2 pack of the Delicate brush heads to see if I like them. Repurchase? Always some type of brush head!
- Intuition Sensitive Care-These are the razors that I use all the time, they are just so easy and convenient. Repurchase? Always
- Mèreadesso All-In-One Moisturizer-This is another Birchbox sample, this one also form the April box. I was really looking forward to trying this out thinking that it might be like Embryolisse, its not! When I opened this it smelled a little funky to me so I put it on the back of my hand to see if the smell would go away, it didn't. The smell stayed and it was actually quite sticky. Needless to say I did not put it on my face. Repurchase? No
- Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Neck Cream-I got this sample on a trip into Sephora and thought it might be nice to try. It was a very thick cream that took quite a while to sink in. Repurchase? No
- Fresh Soy Face Wash-Yet another Sephora Sample. I tried this out but I really did not like it. I find this to be a very drying cleanser, even on my newly oily skin. I can't imagine how this would feel if you had dry skin to start with, my skin felt tight after using this. Repurchase? No
- Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask-I love getting samples of masks to try. The one use size really appeals to me to try them out. This was an OK mask, it was quite moisturizing. Maybe a little to much around my nose area. Repurchase? Maybe if my skin gets a little less oily.
- Viva La Juicy La Fleur-This was one of a three pack of travel sprays from Viva La Juicy that I had received for Christmas last year. I didn't want to use them and was saving them, but finally realized that it is not good to 'save' them for those occasions so I am happily using them now. I think this was my favorite out of them all. It was fruity but not overpowering. Repurchase? Maybe
Wow that was a lot of samples to go through for me! I am on track for getting my stash of body products down to a more reasonable amount. I am enjoying trying out all the sample/deluxe samples that I seem to have acquired. I am finding some products that I like and some that I am glad I didn't spend the money on for a full size. Are you on a mission to use up your samples? Do you like getting sample size perfumes?