I wasn't going to do a Favorites for 2015 post, especially since it is almost the middle of the month already and I am just getting this up now! But I figured better late than never. Also I am thinking on alternating months with Favorites and Trash this year so I thought this would be a good start! It was actually easier than I thought to bring together 15 Beauty Products that stood out as favorties for the year. I think I have a fairly good mix of skin, nail, tools, and makeup.
For Skincare I have 4 products that I will always have on hand.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer + - This is my favorite day time moisturizer to use all year round. I also use it at night in the summer but in the winter I usually switch it up and use a heavier moisturizer.
- THEFACESHOP Mango Seed Cleansing Butter - I was lucky enough to recieve this cleansing butter in the mail to try out and fell in love with it. It melts all my makeup and makes taking it off at the end of the day so easy!
- Purity Cleanser - I use this every night to wash my face with my Clarisonic, they are a great combo! I also have recently discovered that Purity makes for a great makeup brush cleanser!
- Clarisonic Mia 2 - I have been using the Clarisonic for just over a year now and love how clean it gets my face at the end of the day. I have been trying out different brush heads lately, I am liking either the Radiance or the Delicate.
I have 3 Makeup Brushes that I use every time I put on makeup.
- Royal & Langnickel Crease Brush BC430 - I only picked up this brush in September at IMATs but it has quickly become my favorite brush for blending out eyeshadow. It is so flufy and soft, it almost does the blending for you.
- Sigma Flat Kabuki F80 - I always seem to go back to this brush for foundation. I use this for most foundations. I am on my second one, the first one the hairs started coming lose from the ferrel. I also picked up this replacement at IMATs.
- It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Radiance Wand No14 - This is the softest, fluffiest brush I think I own. I use this for blush everytime. It picks up just the right amount and blends it out perfectly.
My Favorite Nail stuff.
- Seche Vite Top Coat - I used up a bottle of this last year and had to replace it even though I wasn't able to use the bottle completely. It dries the fastest out of the ones I have tried and keeps my polish looking great for a week.
- Sephora Formula X Base Coat - This is my base coat of choice. It dries quickly so I can get on to doing the fun part, painting my nails.
The Good stuff, Make up Favorities!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette - I use all 3 of these powders everyday, you can tell it is a well loved item. I mix the first (Dim Light) and last (Radiant Light) shades and put it all over my face and use the middle Incandescent Light) as a subtle hilight. They all just seem to work and I don't have to think about it at 6am.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics - I picked up this palette during a redemption at SDM and it was the best purchase I have made! I use WOS everytime I put on eyeshadow, I put this on all over my lid and use it as a blending shade, its perfect!
- Mac Painterly Paint Pot - I also use this one everyday! My eyelids are extremely oily so I have to use 2 primers, I used to love Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer, until they put the doe foot applicator on. So I usually put the Urban Decay and than Mac and my eyeshadow lasts all day. I am looking for a new eyelid primer once I finish off the urban Decay one, any suggestions?
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed - I looked at this blush everytime I went into Sephora about 8 months but never bought it until the Spring VIB sale. I am so glad I finally picked it up, I wear this blush when I am unsure what one to wear or if I am going for a more natural/neutral look. Tarte blush also lasts through my 12 hour workdays, it really does live up to the 12-hour wear claim.
- Covergirl lasblast FUSION mascara - I recieved this mascara from Buzzagent to try out and was surprised that I liked it so much considering I had tried out Covergirl Full Lash Bloom and did not like that one at all. Fusion gives my lashes length and volume and doesn't smudge through my long days. I will be repurchasing this one when I get through some of my others.
- Benefit Hoola - I have been using this bronzer to contour and as an eyeshadow. I had won this in a giveaway probably over 2 years ago now and I have finally hit pan on this! Hoola is a great neutral brown, not to warm and not to cool. Not to mention it lasts forever! You get alot of product in the benefit bow powders, Hoola is 8g of product!
Those are 15 of my most used products, things I use pretty much daily and will always repurchase. I guess you coud say they are Holy Grail products for me. What are some of your favorite products? Do you use any of your favorites for more than one thing?