And yet another new release for January! The brands are not co-operating with me and my budget so far, so many new releases. The Sephora Favorites - Give Me Some Nude Lip seemed to come out of nowhere, I had no clue it was coming out until I heard through the ladies of the CBB that there was a new lip set up on Sephora's website. So, I of course, had to go and check it out. While I was trying to figure out if I should pick it up or not it went out of stock on the website. I than was trying to find it in store but was having no luck until this past weekend. I stopped in Sephora and asked if they had The new Sephora Favorites - Give Me Some Nude Lip sets and luckily they had them in the back, not even out on the floor yet! So I had to get one and so did my sister as soon as she saw what was in it.
The Sephora Favorites - Give Me Some Nude Lip Lip Sampler - Our nude-ist edition to lip! This neutral set features all the must-haves to create the perfect nude pout!
In the set you get -
- Laura Mercier - Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Milky Way - Milky Way is described as Brown on the Sephora website. I see some orangey coral in it to though, I think it will be a great colour in the Spring! Deluxe sample at 0.07 oz, full size is 0.14 oz
- Marc Jacobs Beauty - (P)outliner Longwear lIp Pencil in Prim(rose) - Prim(rose) is described as a Cocoa spice. To me it looks more pinky brown! Great lip liner to go with all the lips in the set. Deluxe sample says it is 0.01 oz, but when I look up the full size on Sephora.ca it also says the full size is 0.01 oz? I am confused!
- Nars Cosmetics - Lipstick in Doce Vita - Doce Vita is described as Sheer dusty rose. I don't see alot of dusty in it, looks like a slightly muted pink. This is my favorite kind of colour and one of the reasons I wanted to pick up the set, I have not tried Nars regular lipstick before so I am interested to see if I like it as much as the Audacious formula. Full size at 0.12oz.
- Nudestix - Lip + Cheek Pencil in Whisper - Whisper is described as Nude. To me it is more of a light pinky nude, I think will work great on its own or as a lipliner with another colour. I think you would have to be fairly pale to be able to wear this shade on your cheeks. Full size at 0.05 oz, this is the other full size but if you buy this on its own you get a sharpener not with the set.
- Tarte - Tarteist Lip Paint in Namaste - Namaste is described as nude as well. This one to me is really more pink than anything else. It is the newest product in the set, another reason i wanted the set! I want to try out the formula and this way I get to try it out without having had to buy a full size. As you can see from the swatches it is the mattist of the set. I am hoping it doesn't settle into lip lines and is a comfortable matte. Deluxe sample at 0.10 oz, full size is 0.20 oz.
I think the set is a great deal at $33 CAD, the full size Nars is $34 CAD alone, so it is like getting everything else for free! I have not tried out any of the Lip products that come in this set, so for me, to get to try out 5 new, different formulas is great.
The Sephora Favorites - Give Me Some Nude Lip is still sold out online but if you are wanting to pick up this set try asking at your local Sephora to see if they have it in stock. I am not sure if it will come back in stock on the website or not, I hope it does for the people wanting this set that don't live near a Sephora. Were you able to pick up the Sephora Favorites - Give Me Some Nude Lip? Have you tried out any of the lip formulas that are in the set?