CND VInylux - Art Vandal Collection - Remaster the classics. A brilliant explosion of unrestrained color. Original. Irreverent. Expressive. Leave your mark.
I was lucky enough to find the complete 8 piece set (plus a mini of the weekly top coat) in mini size at CosmoProf. I did some searching and you can order 7 of the 8 colours at Nail Polish Canada, the only colour they are missing is Tutti-Frutti. The Vinylux - Art Vandal Collection is a new collection for Spring 2016. The collection consists of 8 bright, bold colours that I think will be great for the (hopefully) soon to be here warmer months! If you are looking for a bright pop of colour for your nails, this is the set for you. It was colours ranging from pale pink to bright blue and a few metallics as well.
For the swatches I did 2 coats and did not use a top coat at all. I was quite happy with most of the shades with only one not giving opaque coverage in the 2 coats.
From left to right the swatches are -
- Art Basil #210 - Green shimmer - This is the one that I didn't get gret coverage with 2 coats, you can still see nail line.
- Sienna Scribble #213 - Metallic copper - I love warm golden brown colours, I am hoping this one is easy to remove!
- Irreverent Rose #207 - Hot pink creme - This one says summer to me.
- Magenta Mischief #209 - Purple/pink shimmer - Has a beautiful shift to it, gret for in-between seasons.
Again from left to right -
- Mauve Maverick #206 - Pale pink creme - Who doesn't like pale pink! The formula was actually pretty good on this one to.
- Tutti Frutti #155 - Pink shimmer - You can't really see the beautiful shimmer but it just shines!
- Digi-teal #211 - Blue creme - This shade reminds me of a summer sky, I don't think I have a blue quite this bright!
- Untitled Bronze #212 - Bronze shimmer with pink undertones - I have nothing like this and it seems like a fairly unique shade. It has red and pink shimmer in it and I think I will be wearing this one this week!
The mini bottles (3.7 ml)are fairly small compared to full size (15 mL) bottles but luckily they didn't skimp out on the brushes. The brushes on the mini bottles are the same as a full size. I like it when nail companys don't skimp on the brushes on their mini sizes, I sometimes like to buy a collection in mini size so I get to try out all the colours from a collection but they are a lot more cost effective. Not to mention that I don't think I have ever finished a full size bottle of polish before it has gone thick on me.
What do you think of the new CND VInylux - Art Vandal collection? Is there a shade in the collection that you could see yourself wearing for a week?