I was very lucky over the holidays! I recieved some great gifts, including beauty related, as well as a few other things. I also figured I would pick up a few things before I started my yearlong low-buy! I did notice while I was getting things together for this post that I really do not need any more eyeshadow palettes! I got 3 alone just over the week of Christmas... That is part of the reason for only allowing myself 2 palettes for the year, I really want to make sure that if I do pick up another palette it's because the shades are something I don't already have. I also really need to get to tryng out these palettes so I can give you guys some reviews! My sister being the huge supporter she is, has said that she will pick up any eyeshadow palettes that I don't throughout the year! So I will still get to show, and review, new eyeshadow palettes this year!
On to the goodies -
- Nubian Honey & Black Seed Hand Cream - I go through a lot of hand cream so this is coming at just the right time.
- Josie Maran Whimsical Wonder Argan Oil Color Essentials - This little set has 5 different products from the line, looking forward to trying them all out!
- Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner - I have never tried out this brand before but love the smell of coconut so looking forward to putting these in the shower.
- Mac Eyeshadow x 15/Warm Neutral - I have looked at this palette forever, and now it is finally mine!
- Make Up For Ever Studio Case - I missed out on this last year and was happy to see it pop up on Sephora in the sale section.
- Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes - I have never tried Pacific wipes before, wonder how they will stack up against Kirkland?!
- Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub - I have heard alot of people on YouTube talk about this scrub and am excited to give it a try.
- Kat Von D Shade Light Eye - I have reviewed this palette back in May when my sister picked it up, so excited to have my own now!
- Beaded Bracelet with Dragonfly Charm - My daughter had a friend of hers make this for me, Rysen Rose Designs, it is so me
- Withings Activité Pop - I have been looking at the new Fitbits for awhile but I like wearing a watch I can just glance at, so my husband found this activity/sleep tracker that looks just like a watch and doesn't need to be charged!
- Smith's Rosebud Salve Balm - My sister keeps telling me how good this is, but I had only seen it in a pot-I hate sticking my fingers in pots, especially lip balm.
I was lucky enough to get products that I am really interested in trying out! Is there anything here that you would like to see a review on sooner rather than later?