I was excited when I got an email from Pamela from the blog MsPamBlam saying that I was the lucky winner of her Farleyco Valentine's Pampered Giveaway! If you haven't been to her blog you should check it out, her blog is all about beauty, lifestyle and fitness! Right now she is doing a 21 Day Fix and training for a Marathon! I wish I had half her energy! Farleyco is an online retailer that carries a wide variety of products that can be a little harded to find in my area. I have not tried out any of the products that are in the prize. It is definitelly a Pampered gift set.
Included in the prize were the following products -
- I love...Vanilla & Ice Cream Bubble Bath and Shower Crème - Is a very sweet smelling bubble bath/shower crème. I don't often take baths, I prefer showers, but I plan on giving this a try soon!
- Colab Dry Shampoo in New York - I have seen the Colab brand on other blogs and most people seem to really like this brand. I am excited to give this a try. New York scent is supposed to be a fruity scent.
- Colab Dry Shampoo in Tokyo - Same as above but the Toyko scent is an oriental scent!
- 7th Heaven Cucumber Peel-Off Mask - I have only tried a few masks from Monagne Jeunese but haven't tried any under the new name of 7th Heaven. The Cucumber Peel-Off mask is supposed to be a deep cleansing one for all skin types.
- 7th Heaven Passion Peel-Off Mask - The Passion Peel-Off is also a deep cleansing mask suitable for all skin types.
- 7th Heaven Dead Sea Mud Pac Mask - The Dead Sea Mud Pack is a hard drying Cleansing mud suitable for Combination and Oily Skin.
- Makeup Bag - This is actually a fairly good sized bag! When I showed it to my grand-daugther she got the biggest smile on her face! Needless to sat its her bag now! Inside the bag there was also a mini bath pouf and 2 empty travel bottles.
I'd like to thank Pamela from MsPamBlam and Farleyco for giving me the chance to try out all of these new to me products! I can't wait to have a pamper day, especially after I finally get my office done.
Sorry I haven't been posting as much as usual, I have been redoing what is becoming my office/makeup room. It's an exciting and exhauting project but the end is in sight! I spent my weekend painting the room and now I am trying to organize the space! Hubby spent his birthday weekend putting together the Ikea haul from last weekend! He is a great helper and supporter of my little obession! I hope to get back on track with posting more regularily within the next week or so.
Links are non-affiliate.