This is my first favorites post ever! I like seeing/reading/hearing what everyones favorites are so I thought that this year I would start writing some as well. I hope you like reading these types of posts as well.
It was fairly easy picking out what beauty products were my favorites for the past 2 months, I honestly reached for these products at the very least once a wekk, sometimes more than that. I had planned to write reviews on some of the products but just hadn't gotten around to it yet, I will get the reviews/swatches up asap, I promise! If I have already written about a product I will link back to the post.
On to my favorites for the past two months-
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush Palette - I picked up this palette at the end of December and have been reaching for it pretty constantly since than. I have been using 'Baby Love' and 'Love Hangover' alot! They are both great soft neutral blushes for me and seem to go with most looks I do on a dailly basis.
- Mac Eye Shadow x 15: Warm Neutral - This was another palette I got at the end of the year, before my low-buy. The 15 Warm Neutral palette reminded me how much I like Mac eye shadows. Mac eye shadows are one of the few brands that I don't need to double prime my eyelids for and it will still last the day! The eye shadows are so pigmented and blend so easily! I have meant to get a review and swatches up of this palette but just havent had the time yet! If it interested you at all the Mac Eye Shadow x 15 palettes have a new price of $85 CAD. The palettes are definitely worth that.
- Mac Whirl Lip Liner - I pulled the lip liner in Whirl back out and have been using it with almost every nude lip colour that I have! Whirl is just a little bit darker than my natural lips so it helps to give my lips more definition. Not to mention it helps lip colours last longer.
- Sephora Waterproof 12Hr wear eye pencil in Cocoa - I got the Sephora Waterproof pencil in the Sephora Favorites - Bronze Bares All set at the beginning of the summer and promptly forgot about it....the story of my life! I had been using the Marc Jacobs Highliner gel pencil in Brown(Out) for my tightline until I forgot to put the lid on and it dried out on me. I picked the Sephora one out and have been using it everyday since. It stays for about 5 hours in my tightline and doesn't smudge on me at all. The Sephora pencil is one of only a few pencil eye liners that don't smudge or wear off fairly quickly. I will definitly give the Sephora brand pencils a second look when I am in need of another eye liner penicl!
- It Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Light - I pulled out the It Cosmetics CC+ cream when I was looking for something that a0 would match me and b0 was light feeling. I had forgotten how light that the It Cosmetics CC= cream felt on my skin. It covers up any redness I have without looking like I have a lot of makeup on. It doesn't settle into pores or lines and I like the fact that maybe I am doing something good for my skin as well!
- Mac Prolongwear Concealer - Another product I pulled back out when I was looking through my makeup drawers. I had forgotten how much I love the Prolongwear cnsealer, it covers my dark circles so well. Doesn't settle into fine lines either. The only bad thing about it is the pump, I haven't mastered being able to only pump out enough for one use. What I do so that I am not wasting a second use out of the pump is I pump it out into a Mac sample jar. The lid closes tightly so the product doesn't dry out and I have enough for at least 2 days!
- TheFaceShop Mango Seed Cleansing Butter - I wrote a review on the Mango Seed Cleansing Butter back in the summer and have been using it ever since than! I am just now almost finished this tub and have already picked up a new one so that I wouldn't have to be without it. It breaks up all the makeup on my face and feels so good on. I find that when I clean my face first with it that my Clarisonic brush head had a lot less makeup on it after I wash my face.
- Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleanser - Another product I am planning to review for you soon! I won't say to much about other than the fact that I use this everyday! I have also picked up a full size of this one.
And that is the round-up of my favorite beauty related products for the past 2 months! I rediscovered a few products that I hope don't get shoved to the back of a drawer again! What products did you enjoy over the past few months? Any rediscoveries for you as well?