Down to the second last dry shampoo from the Sephora Favorites-Extend Your Style Dry Shampoo Collection from the fall of 2015! If you are interested in reading my thoughts on the previous 5 - 24K Sally Herschberger-Supreme Stylist Voluminous Dry Shampoo, Drybar-Detox Dry Shampoo, Living Proof-Perfect hair Day, Bamboo Style-Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo, and amika-Perk Up Dry Shampoo. Feel free to click on the names to take you back to the previous posts.
The sixth dry shampoo is Klorane - Refresh & Revive Dry SHampoo with Oat Milk-
Klorane - Refresh & Revive Dry shampoo with oat milk. Gentle Formula for all hair types. Cleans hair without water.
Directions for use - Shake well before use and spray evenly 10 inches away from hair, focusing at the roots. Leave on for 2 minutes and than brush hair thoroughly until the powder is removed.
Here are my thought on the Klorane - Refresh & Revive Dry shampoo with oat milk -
- Scent - The Klorane Refresh & Revive Dry Shampoo with oat milk has a very fresh scent to it. The scent wasn't strong at all and wasn't overpowering at all, wasn't a lingering scent.
- Texture - The Klorane dry shampoo did not seem to have much of a texture at all, it felt somewhat light on my hair. It barely felt like I had sprayed anything on my hair at all. It didn't give me much volume at all either, it seemed like I had a bit of volume for a short amount of time, than it was gone!
- Color - The color on the Klorane was different though, it wasn't white! It was kind of grey looking, almost dirty looking, very wierd!
- Oil Absorbtion - Klorane did seem to absorb oil until a few hours later and than I almost looked oily again? It was a fairly wierd experience! I almost think this one is only good for getting you through a few hours of your day! I also started to get an itchy scalp a few hours after I had used it.
- Uses - I was able to get about 3 uses out of the travel size. This size would be great for taking on a trip as you would potentially use up the can and have a little extra room in your suitcase for the trip home for something that you had picked up there!
- Availability - And yet another dry shampoo that was in the Sephora Favorites - Extend Your Style collection that isn't available to purchase through Sephora! Why would they put so many in there that they don't sell in-store or on the website?! It is available on the .com site, just not the .ca, that has been the annoying part of this set! But, the good news for us Canadians is that you can get the Klorane Refresh & Revive Dry shampoo at Shopper's Drug Mart or on Well.ca for $17.29 CAD + tax and shipping ($5.95 economy shipping in Canada, if order is under $29, free if over).
All in all the Klorane Refresh & Revive Dry shampoo wasn't the best out of the Favorites collection but certainly not the worst! It has some really great points, no white cast!, and some less than steller for me points. I won't be searching this one out again but was glad that I got to try it out, I am a little interested in their one for darker hair though! I wonder if I would have the same thoughts on it? Have you tried any of teh Klorane Dry Shampoos before?