During the Sephora - A Love Note Shopping Event that was from April 7-13 I did a little bit of shopping! The spring Sephora sale is 15% off everything in the store and online, not as good as the fall sale but still nothing to sneeze at! I don't think I went overboard this time! There were a few other things that I wanted to pick up, but of course, they were out of stock for the duration of the sale.
On to the haul -
I picked up a few products that I have been interested in trying out, and a few that I have been looking at for a while!
- Benefit - Life's Little Correctors ($26.00 CAD) - I have been interested in trying out the Boi-ing Concealer for a while. In the kit you get 2 shades of Boi-ing, 2 shades of Lemon-Aid color correcting eyelid primer, an Eye Bright and an Erase Paste. I have tried the Erase paste and wasn't to impressed with it at the time but am willing to give it another try!
- Nudestix - #nudelipkit ($28.00 CAD)- The set comes with 3 minis of neutral lip stix in 3 different formulas, as well as a sharpener. The shades are Belle(Intense Matte), Pulse (Gel Color), and Mystic (Lip and Cheek). I like all the colors so this set should get a lot of wear time!
- Tarte - Rainforest of The Sea - Make A Splash Hydrating Skin Savors ($12.00 CAD)- This little set has 3 of Tarte's limited edition skin care. Marine Boosting Mist, Seep Dive Cleansing Gel, and Drink H2O Hydrating Boost. I have not tried any skin care from Tarte before so looking forward to these ones.
- Sephora Collection - Cream Lip Stain ($18.00 CAD) - I picked up the color 06 Pink Souffle, it looks like a great nude-pink shade.
- Nars - Lip Gloss - I have been looking at the shade Chelsea Girls for quite a while and decided to pick it up during the sale. I am hoping I like it, the color looks perfect!
- Urban Decay- 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil ($24.00 CAD)- When I saw that they had a nude pencil, Walk of Shame, I knew I wanted to try it out. The regular 24/7 pencils don't last long in my waterline so I am hoping that the new formula lasts longer.
- Sephora Bag - I really like the bags that they have been giving out lately for the events in store! It is small and just a gret little size for a few things.
All the prices shown are full price, during the sale I got 15% off everything. For me this was small compared to what I would have done before. And no eye shadow palettes! That is the one I am most proud of, it's not to say that I didn't want one, there are a few I would like. Just not quite enough to use one of my 2 that I am hoping to keep myself to for the year! I may have also placed another order for a few Urban Decay xGwen Stefani products when they showed up in the Sale section...I'll get back to you on that one!
I am trying everything out and will hopefully have some reviews up sooner rather than later. Is there anything here that you would like to see a review on sooner rather than later? Let me know!