The same weekend of the Sephora - A Love Note Shopping Event, Shopper's Drug Mart had a bonus redemption day on April 9. During the bonus redemption day you could redeem 50 000 points for $100 or 95 000 for $200 on anything in the store. Since I didn't use all my points during the last bonus redemption I thought I would do it again! Once again though I couldn't find much that I really wanted! I thought I would pick up the Star Wars movie for my son, but of course they didn't have it in stock. But that didn't completely deter me form spending some points!
I decided to try out some products from Essence and Joe Fresh. Joe Fresh is new to shopper's and I don't think I have tried anything from them before. Essence on a few recommendations from fellow CBB bloggers!
I picked up -
- Essie - starry starry night - This is a shade that was brought back and I have been looking at it and saw it on clearance for $4.99!! I had to pick it up!
- Maybelline - Lip Gloss Palette - Another item from the clearance section! This one was marked down to $10.00. I thought for that price it was more than worth it to try them out and to have a variety of colors to choose from.
- Joe Fresh - Melon - I have been looking for a coral-y blush and saw this one. Great way to try out the brand!
- Joe Fresh - Eye lid Primer - I am on the hunt for an eyelid primer that will hold eyeshadows on my oily lids without the need to use a second, Mac-Painterly, primer.
- Essence - Stampy Set - I have been seeing quite a few different nail art looks using Nail Stamps lately so I thought I would give this one a go. I have also picked up a few other nail stamping kits which I plan on doing a review of them all.
- Essence - Make Me Brow - My Benefit Gimme Brow is almost done so I thought now would be a good time to try this one out.
- Essence - nail art express dry drops - I do not have much patience waiting for my nails to dry, especiallly when I want to do more than just one coat/color. I am hoping this helps things dry quickly so I can move on the next step faster!
Now all this stuff came no where near $100 so I actually used the rest of the redemption on groceries and such! I am hoping that by the next the bonus redemption rolls around that there are a few more beauty things instock that I am interested in to spend my points on!
Have you ever had to search for things to spend your hard earned points for redemption on? What do you typically pick up?