Well, it happened again! Just after I had ordered the Tarte - Rainforest of The Sea Make A Splash Set, this little set popped up on the Sephora site! I missed it the first time it came in stock but was lucky enough to get it the second time around. It is currently out of stock on Sephoras site, but my sister was able to pick it up in store the other day, so if you are interested in it, check your local store!
The Skin Squad set retails for $26 CAD, which is a great price for what you get! You can choose either Light or Medium, the shade for the BB cream. I picked up the set in Light, pale girl here!
In the Tarte Skin Squad Set you get -
- Rainforest of The Sea Deep Dive cleansing gel (0.25oz)- this is a very small deluxe sample! But I now have 2 so I am hoping to get to try it out for a week!
- Rainforest Of The Sea Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost (0.33oz)- another very small deluxe sample, but again I have 2 now so I should hopefully have enough for a week.
- Rainforest Of The Sea Marine Boosting Mist (0.24oz)-another one I am looking forward to trying out and now have 2 of the small deluxe sample sizes!
- BB TInted Treatment Primer (0.5oz)- I am always looking for a primer that will help my makeup last and haven't tried this, nor do I have a sample of it! This is also tinted so I am interested to see how much coverage it has. This is half the size of a full size which is 1oz for $43 CAD.
- Oasis Amazonian Clay 12hr Blush (0.05oz)-I already know I love the formula of these and this is a limited edition shade and the perfect size, I doubt I will finish a full size blush anyway! Again half the size of a full size blush which is 0.2oz for $34 CAD.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara (0.13oz)- I am already a huge fan of this mascara so getting another deluxe sample, which I know I really don't need!, is a bonus. Half size of a full size once again, I have never finished a full size mascara before the recomended date anyway.
Here are some pictures of the 2 color products in the set, Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer in Light and Oasis Amazonian Clay 12hr Blush.
The 3 Rainforest Of The Sea products are also in the Make A Splash Set I picked up during the sale. I still haven't tried them out yet......but I know that I love the 12hr Amazonian Clay blushes! I am also a fan of the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara and have been interested in trying out the BB Tinted primer. So for those 3 products alone the set was worth it to me. All of the products in the Skin Squad set are deluxe samples, some seem really small. But they are a good size to try out a few different products from the brand, or to have travel sizes of some favorites. I am thinking on putting one of the Rainforest Of The Sea Marine Boosting Mists in my purse, perfect size to go in your purse to give you a boost midday.
Did you happen to pick up any of the products from the Rainforest Of The Sea collection? Which are your favorites?